Lesson 1: Creative Animal-Painting Techniques for Photoshop (DVD or download)
*With the purchase of this product, you are also eligible to purchase enrollment in my 1-ON-1 Training Program - for a more personalized training experience.
"Creative Animal-Painting Techniques" is the first installment in my "Mastering the Digital Canvas" Photoshop portrait-painting series. Follow along with me from beginning to end as I transform an animal photo into an animal painting using the smudge tool as my primary painting tool.
Specify above whether you would like to order the DVD or download version. If you choose to download this product, once your payment clears, you will receive an email from "SendOwl Downloads," that will contain your download link. This product will be delivered in two separate zip files (849 MB and 1.02 GB). It is recommended that you download each file separately to completion instead of using the "download all" option. A high-speed internet connection is recommended.
Please read the Downloading FAQ to understand the process.
Quicktime for Mac or Windows is required to view these movies. You may experience playback issues with other viewers.
You'll learn how to:
- Paint using the smudge tool – a basic introduction to this varied and powerful Photoshop tool
- Combine the smudge tool with Photoshop’s other creative tools to paint amazing portraits of animals
- Paint all the basic elements of animal portraits, including fur and whiskers, eyes and nose
- Create from scratch painted background and foreground elements
- Add incredible painted detail to your animal portraits
- Add texture and brushstrokes to your paintings for an authentic natural-media look
Click here to read user reviews for Lesson One.