Lesson 3: Painting Portraits with the Mixer Brush in Photoshop (download only)
*With the purchase of this product, you are also eligible to purchase enrollment in my 1-ON-1 training program - for a more personalized training experience.
"Painting Portraits with the Mixer Brush" is the third installment in my "Mastering the Digital Canvas" Photoshop portrait-painting series.
Follow along from beginning to end as I transform a photo of an old fisherman into a portrait painting using an assortment of brushes that I've custom designed. You'll see how the mixer-brush controls work, some of the different ways to use the mixer brush, and then you'll see it in action. This fairly recent addition to the Photoshop toolbox has really expanded the creative opportunities for digital painters - like you and me.
Whether you like to transform your photographs into paintings or paint onto a blank canvas, the mixer brush offers us a wonderful new means of creative expression.
This title will be available as a direct download only. Once your payment clears, you'll receive an email from "SendOwl Downloads," that will contain your download link. This product will be delivered in three separate zip files (1.63 GB, 1.43 GB and 1.35 GB). It is recommended that you download each file separately to completion instead of using the "download all" option. A high-speed internet connection is recommended.
Please read the Downloading FAQ to understand the process.
You'll learn how to:
- Combine the mixer brush with Photoshop’s other creative tools to paint amazing portraits of people
- Paint a character study portrait
- Paint all the basic portrait elements, including skin, facial features, hair and clothing
- Paint from scatch a background sky
- Adjust the mixer brush controls to create different painting effects
- Paint with the mixer brush using different techniques
Click here to read user reviews for Lesson Three.