Mastering the Digital Canvas - The Complete Set (download only)
*With the purchase of this product, you are also eligible to purchase enrollment in my 1-ON-1 training program - for a more personalized training experience.
Buy the complete "Mastering the Digital Canvas" set - and save. Follow along with me from beginning to end as I transform photographs into portrait paintings using my own Photoshop techniques.
The first two lessons explore the use of the smudge tool as a primary means of transforming portrait photographs of animals and people into portrait paintings.
In the recently released third lesson, “Painting Portraits with the Mixer Brush,” you’ll follow along from beginning to end as I transform a photo of an old fisherman into a portrait painting using an assortment of mixer brushes that I've custom designed.
This product is available as a digital download only. Once your payment clears, you will receive an email from "SendOwl Downloads," that will contain your download link. This product will be delivered in seven separate zip files (958 MB, 1.02 GB, 1.48 GB, 1.52 GB, 1.63 GB, 1.43 GB and 1.35 GB). It is recommended that you download each file separately to completion instead of using the "download all" option. A high-speed internet connection is recommended.
Please read the Downloading FAQ to understand the process.
You'll learn how to:
- Combine the smudge tool and mixer brush with Photoshop’s other creative tools to paint amazing portraits of animals and people
- Paint all the basic portrait elements
- Create from scratch painted background and foreground elements
- Add incredible painted detail to your portraits of animals and people
- Add texture and brushstrokes to your paintings for an authentic natural-media look